A third of youtube video becomes black when the cursor is on it

Copper Contributor
11 Replies
Since when this problem started?
Have you tried updating your graphic card driver?
Have you tried updating your Windows?

Hi @Fabstar 

As I see you are using additional extensions (try to disable them)

because you block ads, it also affects this behavior.

Surely it is nothing serious , you can reduce the scale of the screen to 80%

Thank you for your reply@A1 

But,none of your advises are working. I disabled additional extensions and I don't block ads. Also I tried changing the screen scale.

Thank you for replying.
It started from the beginning when I first installed it.
I haven't tried updating my graphic card driver but I think the problem is not about it because everything is fine in other applications.
And I recently updated my Windows.
Will it effect any files?

@Fabstar 

In my opinion, if you have never done it, do not take this step, I also have this behavior, or similar and I do not bother with it!

This is the passage where the warning is - it comes from a link that Reza Ameri shared:

"Important: If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from following these steps. Only use the System Configuration utility to change the advanced boot options on the computer with guidance from a Microsoft support engineer. Using the System Configuration utility might make the computer unusable."

No, it will disable some services for a while, and you may enable them.
It won't affect your data and files and it is just disable and enable some services in your Windows.
Just to confirm, do you see this in other browsers as well, or just Edge?
But,none of your advises are working.

Please clear the cache and restart the browser, watching Youtube videos will not be error. How To Download Youtube Video Subtitles! https://tubeshortsdownloader.com/en/how-to-download-youtube-video-subtitles/