A supplementary question about the translation of Edge

Deleted
Not applicable

Glad you clicked in to answer my question:

After I upgraded the Edge version, such problems appeared on the web page. In fact, this problem has existed from the beginning, but at that time I did not think of feedback on this issue. To this day, this problem still gives me a headache. I will attach a screenshot later.

The main content of this question is in the reply.

12 Replies

@Deleted 

Hello,

are you using an extension to get this loading bar?

ffd.jpg

@HotCakeX Hello there! Nice to meet you again!

Sorry, I did n’t install any extensions. Your arrow refers to the button that comes with my antivirus software to quickly clear background processes. I use the translation function that comes with Edge. I have n’t had time to install any extension apps!

@Deleted Thank you for reaching out. Are you seeing the translation problem on any other websites, or only on the Microsoft Insider's web page? If it happens everywhere, can you please submit feedback through the browser with diagnostic data? (ALT + Shift + I). If it only happens on that one website you included in the picture, then @David Rubino might be able to help. 

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted @HotCakeX

Okay, thank you for your answer! I will try these methods!

I have now sent feedback through the browser, thank you for your suggestions!

@Deleted Great, thanks! And sure thing, we're happy to help. :)

Fawkes (they/them)

Hello everyone!

I want to ask you some questions about web page translation. This problem was reported here about two weeks ago, but it seems that the problem is still not listed.

What happened: When I opened this page, I clicked the "Translate" button (translated this page from English to Chinese). As a result, the scene in the video I attached next appeared. Can anyone solve this problem well? (This page: https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/zh-cn/whats-new )

Thank you very much!

@Deleted To follow-up, I don't think we ever heard back from you about whether or not this was happening on other websites, or if it is only on the Insider's web page

Fawkes (they/them)

@Deleted 

Hi!Nice you meet you again!

In fact, I found this problem not only occurred in "https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/zh-cn/whats-new ", but also in my mailbox. I will now attach some pictures to illustrate this problem.Among them, the problem is marked with red ink. (The problem was discovered on April 24, 2020 Beijing time.)

Now I found the same problem at "https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-edge-insider/ct-p/MicrosoftEdgeInsider  and https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/ ". I have sent feedback through the "Feedback" button on my browser, and attached the relevant video, I hope you can see it! (The problem was discovered at 11:10 on April 25, 2020 Beijing time.)

I wish you a happy life!Thank you for your hard work!

Andy

@Deleted 

Hello!

I recently discovered that this problem not only appears on the above three websites. This problem occurs when I use Bing (international version) to search and use certain video sites. I am not sure if there is more. If there is still a place where this problem occurs, I will definitely send feedback through Edge's "Feedback" button and add a new post here. (When a problem is found, I will conduct three tests to see if it is accidental. Otherwise, I will send feedback. This will reduce your workload!)
    Thank you for your hard work, and wish you success in your work!

Andy

@Deleted Great, thank you for your help with this, Andy! If you are either still seeing this translation issue and/or it's happening on an increasing number of websites, feel free to send me a DM and I will give you a code to include in your next feedback. (This would help it get to the Translation team even faster.)

Fawkes (they/them)

@Deleted 

您好!

我发现此问题出现在了一个提供转换时区服务的网站。具体是这样的:我为了锻炼自己的英语水平,把一个网站的语言改变为“英语”(此网站支持改变语言)。然后我发现有些生词,我就使用了Edge自带的翻译来翻译网站。结果这个问题就再次出现了。所以我才会再发一个帖子的。具体的页面请在附件中查看,谢谢!【这些图片是Edge与Chrome的对比图,此网站链接请点击这里(英文版)这里(中文版)】。(5月10日编辑)

我今天再一次发现了一个发生此问题的网站。这是发生问题的网页的链接,请点击“这里”,谢谢!(5月12日编辑)

祝你健康!

Andy