A few suggestions for the Edge browser feature design

Copper Contributor

Dear developer, I am a loyal Chinese user of edge browser. All the contents of this article are translated into Chinese through the machine. In order to make our communication more accurate, if you can use Chinese, I suggest you communicate with me in Chinese. Thank you. My suggestions for edge function are as follows:

1. It is recommended to open the website of favorites in the new tab, or add a button for this function;

2.When you select text and drag and drop it, you can create a new tab and use a search engine to search for the selected text content, and this search engine can be set. Or add a button to switch the function;

3.Add a button in the toolbar. This button can be clicked to open the tab just closed. At the same time, right-click this button to open the history;

4.Allow users to set their own search engines in new tabs;

I have used ie browser, edge browser and other browsers in China for many years at the same time. The above suggestions are summarized according to my own usage habits and the usage habits of Chinese people. I hope the technical developers of edge can seriously consider them and look forward to your reply. My email address is email address removed for privacy reasons

1 Reply

@zhaoyanlong 

Hi, to give suggestions and feedback to Edge developers ( Alt+Shift+I ), or at the very bottom in the Edge settings, there is (help and feedback) there you can add an email address to the contact.

MTC is a public forum, so addresses are automatically deleted :)

Thank you!