A Curiosity Poll - Participation Welcomed!

Silver Contributor

I reckon a wee survey will be interesting & a bit of fun to see the results.  Maybe y'all will find it intriguing & enlightening. Keep the following in mind while answering:

>> NEW Edge is in early stages
>> Currently, NEW Edge is sans some Edge items. Allegedly, they are coming.

Poll:

A. I like NEW Edge
B. I do not like NEW edge
C. Will go from Edge to New Edge.
D. I am going to NEW Edge from ______ browser
E. I will stick with _______ browser

Respond with the letter(s) applicable to you.  For example, my answer would be A & C.  IF you pick D or E, please, also, state what OS would go in the blank.

I will try to keep a running tally (for y'all) over & after a few days.  That is, if, there is enough enthusiasm & participation

Personal sub-note... I like it, except, for ellipsis items going full page. :folded_hands:ing we stay with fly-out panels like Edge :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

29 Replies
A & C & E (IE / Egde)
It is NOT up to you to decide and no one left you in charge of what gets posted and what does not, that is up to MS to say something NOT you..... All this does is make you look like you have something against Drew and look for reasons to attack him..... If you have a problem with what he posts, then tell MS not post here as an attack..... As much as you are complaining about his post having nothing to do with what we are trying to do here, neither do your posts/attacks on him.. PM it to one of the team... This is NOT the place for your open complaints about someone you don't like posts... PM a team member/staff, because honestly it does NOT make you look good........

Dennis5mile

@Deleted 

To those who are wasting time and space, I will comment on this in spanish which is how it makes sense: parecen unos carajitos del colegio .... be constructive, positive ....

exactly

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile 

YOU're wrong HE violate the community guideline so yes it's up to ME to judge it :

in the community guideline it's say : 

DON’T

Post solicitation, spam, and/or content free posts. This is a place for all of us. Don’t fill the groups with 3rd party promotion. Violators may be banned from the network.

he have done it with the brave publicity.

Wander off topic. No posting about sports, religion, politics or other things that don’t belong here.

it's survey don't belong here since, there is a survey zone..

So YOU are wrong here!!

@Deleted You are 100% right. 

it shouldn't be like this that some members violate the rules and get away with it while the others obey them, that's not how it works.

This post and a lot of others of his posts fall exactly under the forum terms that are explicitly banning such posts.

I'm beginning to think that some members are only after post counts to satisfy their needs.

@Drew1903 @Deleted @HotCakeX Hello! 

I don't see anything wrong with this poll. It is directly related to the product. It is not 3rd party promotion (which would be linking off the platform and/or advertising non-Microsoft products). There is nothing in our community guidelines which you have referenced that indicates that surveys aren't allowed, as long as they are relevant to the topic.

Please, in the future, if you have an issue with a post, instead of responding to it with why you have an issue with it, hit the down arrow next to "report inappropriate content," let us know and we promise we will take a look at it and consider on a case-by-case basis. The community is quite large and so we rely on these user reports to help moderate the community.

We don't want any posts to turn into a moderation exercise in the comments, that's our job :) 

@Eric Starker 

Thank you, Eric.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

@Deleted 

There was no promotion of anything, 3rd party or otherwise.  You 100% missed & twisted the point.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

@josegime47 

Gracias, Jose.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg