2 suggestions for Edge password manager

MVP

1. Add notes for each saved password. I use this feature in LastPass and it helps keep the details related to site logins in the same place with the passwords. details such as: recovery codes, 2FA recover codes, registered phone number, answer to security questions etc

you see, all these details are important for logging into that website and help us keep our access to our online accounts.

2. show the Favicon of websites in Edge password manager to help identify websites faster in password list.

fdfs.png

I've sent these through Edge feedback button as well, if you agree with suggestions above you can do the same

9 Replies

I like it, @HotCakeX! Adding @Deleted @josh_bodner.  And I can see that you're really keeping an air of mystery in the screenshot! You're hiding some of the websites. :)

@Kam 

Can you please not add people? If i wanted to do that I would have done it myself. don't wanna spam their feed.

I'm sorry. I just wanted more people to know about your feedback.

It's alright np

@HotCakeX I would like to add an import button (for password) and why not an otp-generator synced with the Microsoft Authenticator on Mobile :happyface:

@Wittycat 

very neat and useful suggestion! 

Addon to these suggestions, there should be an import password option also. Export is already there. Also, don't know it will be a useful suggestion, but I would like to have ability to edit other details of saved passwords i.e. website URL, username. This may be quite useful sometimes.

@rjtiwari10 

@rjtiwari10 wrote:
Addon to these suggestions, there should be an import password option also. Export is already there. Also, don't know it will be a useful suggestion, but I would like to have ability to edit other details of saved passwords i.e. website URL, username. This may be quite useful sometimes.

Hi,

Password import can be done using the Microsoft Autofill extension

More info and how to do it here

by the way, I noticed if i use the Microsoft Autofill extension, saved website passwords have their favicons. now I wish Edge's built in password manager would have the same thing.

aaaa.jpg