无法拖拽标签至其他位置

Copper Contributor

您好,比如 我有 3个标签页 A、B、C,现在我想点击 A标签页 拖拽并移动至 后面的位置(如移动到C后面),但是每当点击标签页拖拽时都直接打开新的窗口了,无法在同一窗口移动。十分的不方便,若是个人设置问题,还请提供下解决方案。

Peek 2021-12-26 21-10.gif

4 Replies

@deadlyn  Hi

"

Hello, for example, I have 3 tabs A, B, C, now I want to click A tab drag and move to the back position (such as move to C), but every time I click the tab to drag, I directly open a new window, can not move in the same window. It is very inconvenient, if it is a personal setting problem, please provide the following solution."

What version of Edge is it in?

As far as I know I know - the possibility of dragging has been blocked for safety -

perhaps someone knows the workaround?

Make sure that your keyboard CTRL and ALT keys aren't simply sticking. Tap on the hard a few times to loosen them up. Perhaps a mouse button is sticky too. Try a different mouse and keyboard.
Thanks for your reply. My version is microsoft-edge-dev-bin 98.0.1089.1-1, and my OS is Arch Linux (KDE).

@deadlyn 

Alt+Shift+I = please write a review and send the diagnostic data directly to the developers, if you provide an email to the Edge development team in this review, then you will probably get an answer