收藏夹网址多列,平铺显示Favorite URL multi column, tile display

Copper Contributor

收藏网址过多的时候,上下滚动可不是个好办法,多列显示出来会提高工作效率

When there are too many websites in the collection, scrolling up and down is not a good way. Multi column display will improve work efficiency

5 Replies
Those screenshots don't belong to Edge.
Edge has a favorites button, if you don't see it on your toolbar, toggle its button in here:
edge://settings/appearance
@HotCakeX 

thankyou for your replay

Yes, it's not edge. I mean when I collect too many URLs, I need to display them directly in multiple columns like this instead of scrolling the mouse.

For example, I collected 100 URLs. When I click favorite button, the first column displays 30 URLs, the second column displays 30 URLs, the third column displays 30 URLs, and the fourth column displays 10 URLs. Instead of the first column displaying 30 URLs, I need to scroll up and down to view other URLs
so use the new favorites experience, it doesn't have this problem.
you can also Pin it to convert it into a sidebar, for even easier access and management.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/articles/introducing-the-new-favorites-experience-in-microsof...

Maybe this is not the best way. A plug-in called quick can achieve similar functions, but it's not what I want. Many friends on the Internet have said that they need this function
If there are extensions for it then you can use them, that's what they are for after all.
Edge's favorites toolbar already offers multi-column display of favorites, if there are too many, the favorites sidebar can take care of them, but if you don't like these 2 methods, there are extensions you can use.
the best thing about the new Edge is that it has a huge variety of available extensions.