[建议]我建议Edge进一步支持暗黑模式

Deleted
Not applicable

大家好!

我建议Edge可以在我们将默认主题切换为深色时可以将所有网页变成深色的样式。这样可以使Edge更加贴合深色模式。我举一个例子:如果我打开在手机上打开某一个浏览器(这个浏览器可以支持黑暗模式下的桌面网页),当开启黑暗模式时,它会将所有的页面都变成深色的样式(包含网页)。我将会附上两张有关此建议的示例,但请注意,此图仅供改进Edge!

我希望开发团队能考虑一下这一个建议,谢谢!

16 Replies
看起来这是不可能被考虑的了。

@Deleted 

If you have edge on a PC or laptop, you can type-

edge://flags

in the address bar and search for the flag-

"Force Dark Mode for Web Contents". 

This will turn on the dark mode for all the websites.

@Ekansh0202 

我非常感谢您给我的建议!但是,这个功能开启后会出现一大堆Bug,所以我又把它给关上了。这个edge://flags中的功能与我想象中的是不一样的,所以我继续期待着有朝一日Edge团队能够真正开发出完全的深色模式(最好是今年内)。

这是目前与我想象中比较符合的深色模式:

2020.png

如果你们也赞同,那就用行动告诉开发团队这个想法吧!谢谢!

@Deleted 

Are you talking about something like this?

Ekansh0202_0-1591439132917.png

What I understood from your post is that you want the address bar etc. in dark mode. Am I right?

@Ekansh0202 

你好,我有些不明白你说的这是什么意思?

Andy_Liu_0-1591439468695.png

@Deleted 

I think that it's because the messages are translated. I was saying that do you want something like what was there in the picture in my previous post?

@Ekansh0202 我觉得我想要说的意思是:不仅仅是“地址栏”、“新建标签页”、“设置”、“菜单”这几个地方是深色的,而且我所浏览的网页也是类似深色的。

就像这样:

在另外一款浏览器上是这样的:

未开启“深色模式”前:

Andy_Liu_0-1591439823324.png

开启了“深色模式”后:

Andy_Liu_1-1591439855725.png

所以我才会提出这样的建议。希望你能读懂我的意思。

@Ekansh0202 我认为这还是有差距的。我刚刚已经把对比图发出来了,请你查收,谢谢!

@Deleted 

What I was able to see in those pictures, it looked same as edge dark mode. Maybe I am not able to understand your problem. Hope that Microsoft solves your problem. But would recommend you to try the dark mode from enabling it in settings. Plz tell me if it solves your problem.

Thanks

@Ekansh0202 感谢您的耐心解答,祝你生活愉快,再见!

想法很不错,但是看着感觉难度很大。不同网站之间的情况千差万别,要完全的深色模式可能会遇到很大的开发困难

@Deleted Thanks for the feedback! To confirm, are you requesting a feature within Microsoft Edge that would "force" all websites into dark mode?

If so, we've received a number of requests for a universal dark mode. From my understanding, one of the biggest challenges we've encountered is that developers can choose how their own websites handle dark versus light mode; not all of them are built to support it, even if we offer that as a control within the browser.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood your question, and I'd be happy to look into it further.

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted 

你好!您并没有误解我的问题。您说的和我想的完全一样,感谢你的解答!我祝愿你们能克服这个挑战,加油!

@Deleted Ok, great, I'm glad that I was able to correctly address it, and thank you. :)

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

我们可以在Edge浏览器中强制让所有页面启用Dark模式。方法如下:1.确保你使用Microsoft Edge Canary 80.0.317.1或更高版本  2.访问edge://flags页面  3.搜索“dark mode”,找到“Force Dark Mode for Web Contents”  4.选择“启用”并重新启动浏览器。

edge://flags/#enable-force-dark