安装之后web内所有控件变得巨大

Copper Contributor

所有网页内容,包括设置界面,输入框和文字都变得巨大,无法使用。 包括点击“笑脸”出现的反馈界面,也是一样的问题。 详情见图

其他网站其他网站新标签页新标签页

33 Replies

@HotCakeX 

No, I manually changed the settings to make it the same as the default settings and won't make the fonts huge again.

I guess there should be no problem with the controls of the settings interface.

@HotCakeX 

But today I updated windows 10 to 1903, and did not reinstall the Canary Channel, but opened it directly to see that the problem still exists. Then I manually adjusted the minimum font size in the settings and the problem was solved.
In the evening, I can go back and try to reinstall the Canary Channel under the 1903 version.

So the problem was that the font sizes were not at their default values when you installed Edge insider beta For the First Time?

@HotCakeX 

yeah, the fonts become too huge. look like ..... the parameter too small to overflow.

not only Edge insider beta, but also Edge insider Dev and Canary. Should be caused by the same cause?

Yes I think so, this is most likely a Bug because you did not change anything and the default browser settings for font sizes were changed automatically on a fresh install.

@HotCakeX 

yeah, thank you for your help again. I hope the official version can be pushed soon.

In China , the Google account become more and more risk, because Google do not allow our to use China phone number to sign in and sign up. My Google account works fine today, but tomorrow? So I have to use other browser and account to replace it. thanks for your work to develop the Edge with chromium.

and I have a question, can I sync the extensions that was installed from chrome webstore by one Microsoft account?

chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions

@HotCakeX 

yeah, thank you for your help again. I hope that the official version will be pushed soon. 

In China , using the Google account become more and more risk, because Google do not allow our to use China phone number to sign in and sign up. My Google account works fine today, but tomorrow? So I have to use other browser and account to replace it. thanks for your work to develop the Edge with chromium.

and I have a question, can I sync my extensions that were installed from chrome webstore by one Microsoft account? 

chrome webstore:  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/

@HotCakeX 

I don't know why my reply has disappeared twice, and I delete the chrome webstore url and try to reply again:

yeah, thank you for your help again. I hope that the official version will be pushed soon. 

In China , using the Google account become more and more risk, because Google do not allow our to use China phone number to sign in and sign up. My Google account works fine today, but tomorrow? So I have to use other browser and account to replace it. thanks for your work to develop the Edge with chromium.

and I have a question, can I sync my extensions that were installed from chrome webstore by one Microsoft account? 

Anytime, don't mention it!

Yes I understand, Google has been very nasty recently against China. first Huawei got sanctioned and banned for using Google play services and now they are banning Chinese phone numbers and don't let them make their accounts secure which is totally unacceptable!

Do Microsoft accounts work well in China? do they accept Chinese phone numbers for 2 step verification and securing your accounts?

About your extension sync question, currently extension syncing is not available but it will be Soon. there are 3 or 4 sync options still Unavailable and they are working on it.

1. Extension Sync
2. History Sync
3. Open Tabs sync
4. Collections Sync

I used translation software for this reply, so I put the original Chinese text in the back.

I can't talk much about huawei because the relationship between the ban and its cooperation with American companies has become very complicated. But banning Chinese phone Numbers is entirely a Google decision.
My Microsoft account has been in steady use in China for many years, but there are some problems. Service connections with Microsoft accounts are always slow, and it often takes a long time to log in. For example, if I use this BBS now, I will have to wait for a long time every time to refresh, and access will be faster through VPN. There are also many excellent Internet companies and products in China, which can provide specialized high-quality services. But they haven't been able to connect the system to the software through their accounts, and they haven't been able to take full advantage of their accounts. The system is the foundation of account value. In China, many win10 users just use chrome without the service of Google account, and it is difficult to update chrome without VPN. If Microsoft can solve the problem of slow connection, make good use of the advantages of win10, combined with the Chinese market promotion and encourage users to try the new edge, convenient for them to transfer chrome data over, will get a very surprising number of users.

华为的问题我没法讨论太多,因为禁令的关系它与美国公司之间的合作变得非常复杂。但是禁用中国电话号码完全是谷歌的决策。我的微软账号在中国稳定使用了很多年,但是也有一些问题。使用微软账号的服务的连接速度总是非常缓慢的,连登录账号经常需要等待很久。比如我现在使用这个论坛,每次刷新都需要等待很长时间,通过VPN访问反而会更快。中国国内也有很多优秀的互联网公司和产品,可以提供专门的优质的服务。但是他们还不能通过账号将系统和软件连接起来,没有充分发挥账号的能力。系统才是账号价值的基础。在中国,很多win10用户只是使用chrome而没有享受谷歌账号的服务,甚至没有VPN更新chrome都很困难。如果微软能够解决连接缓慢的问题,利用好win10的优势,结合中国市场推广和鼓励用户尝试新的edge,方便他们把chrome的数据转移过来,将会获得非常惊人的用户量。
Absolutely right, where there is shortage and Google deliberately is Not providing necessary services for the Chinese people, Microsoft should come into play, fill the gap and provide the necessary services.

this is a very serious issue these days. tech companies getting caught up into politics. it harms both the companies And the users.
I know that Chinese users don't use Google play services, not even before Google announcing Huawei ban.
this is a very bad leverage, when tech companies can cut you off from their services whenever they want. Good thing is that Huawei does not rely on Google for their smart phone services.

So if Edge insider browsers are working fine for you (including sync options) and are being updated without the need to use VPN then they will keep working like that after the final stable version is released.
I have more to say about the participation of technology companies in politics. On the Hong Kong issue, the media distort the facts, while the social platform is responsible for destroying the real voice. I also use weibo, Twitter, YouTube, and Ins. Only in Weibo can I see the news of the protesters and the voice of the police. For example, yesterday afternoon, there was an elderly taxi driver who was hit by a roadblock set by the demonstrators and was dragged down by the car to break the blood. You can give your pictures and records a gif file if you need it. Yesterday, the Apple app store put a real-time map that assists the mob to avoid the police. The app directly describes the police as "dog" and "pig". I don't know if there is pressure from the US government behind this, but the behavior of these technology companies has indeed made Hong Kong more chaotic.
And Microsoft has not done such a thing, I am very happy. If you publicly support the Hong Kong police and the Hong Kong government, there will be many Chinese media that will forward and praise you. But don't support the police in Weibo and support the demonstrators on Twitter. This is suicidal behavior.

关于科技公司参与政治我有更多想说的。在香港问题上,媒体扭曲事实,而社交平台则负责消灭真实的声音。我同时使用weibo、Twitter、YouTube和Ins.只有在微博里能看到示威者施暴的消息和警察的声音。比如昨天下午就有一位老人出租车司机,因为冲撞了示威者布置的路障,而被拖下车打的头破血流。你需要的话你可以给你图片和记录施暴的gif文件.昨天苹果app store上架了一款协助暴徒躲避警察的实时地图,app中直接将警察形容为"dog"和"pig"。我不知道这背后是不是有来自美国政府的压力,但是这些科技公司的行为确实让香港变得更加混乱。
而微软一直没有做这样的事情,我很高兴。如果你们公开发生支持香港警察和香港政府,会有很多中国媒体转发并赞扬你们。但是千万不要在weibo支持警察,在Twitter支持示威者,这是自杀行为。
I originally wanted to talk to you about some of the tech company's actions on the Hong Kong issue, but the community doesn't seem to allow me to send these messages.
In short, if Microsoft values the Chinese market, don't support violent protesters in Hong Kong.
Yes it's okay, since this is a forum only revolving around the Technology and Microsoft, I think we should use Other ways of communication, specially when talking about the politics would be against the forum Guidelines. :)