Как настроить автоматическую перезагрузску страницы в веб-браузер Microsoft Edge ?

Copper Contributor

Ищу раширения от Microsoft другие расширения не интересуют.

16 Replies

Hi @Pavel_Pjasetski 

@Pavel_Pjasetski wrote:

Ищу раширения от Microsoft другие расширения не интересуют.

Translation:
How do I set up automatic page reloads in Microsoft Edge web browser?
I am looking for extensions from Microsoft other extensions are not interested.

I think the current versions of Edge, Chrome and Firefox do not have this function built-in, and Microsoft has no official add-ons for this function. You will need the third party add-ons.

Ken

Я использовал, не аднократно, расширения которые не безопасны пом моему мнению для пользователей Microsoft так как иза раширений блокировали мою учетную запись на сайтах знакомств или соц сетей где я общался, я поэтому и поднял эту тему. Я не знаю какое расширение будет безопасным для меня в интернет пространстве, поэтому хочу привлечь разработчиков Microsoft к помощи своих пользователей для них желательно создать это расширения так как оно нужно без него пользователи MIcrosoft подвергаються тому что анкеты удаляют хотя я думаю это связано с тем что власти рф ведут гебридную войну в интернете блокируя пользователей которые подерживают европу или сша ( ФАКТ ) я лично столкнулся с такой ситуацией блокировок акаунтов когда начинаешь общаться с людьми из украины или же стран нато

Hi @Pavel_Pjasetski,

Translation:

I have used, not adnoly, extensions that, in my opinion, are not safe for Microsoft users, because of the extensions they blocked my account on dating sites or social networks where I communicated, that's why I raised this topic. I don’t know which extension will be safe for me in the Internet space, so I want to involve Microsoft developers to help my users, it is advisable for them to create this extension, since it is necessary without it, Microsoft users are subject to the fact that profiles are deleted, although I think this is due to the fact that the authorities Russia is waging a hybrid war on the Internet by blocking users who support Europe or the USA (FACT) I personally encountered such a situation of blocking accounts when you start communicating with people from Ukraine or NATO countries

It is true that uses cannot easily avoid bad or malicious extensions. It is great if the Edge team integrate the (optional) ad blocking feature into the browser, but I hope they would not just include the "AdBlock Plus" extension like the mobile version of Edge.

Ken

@KenChong Hi

As far as I know, no extension will help in this case!

It is the terms and conditions that decide and the content that is made available by the user!

И все же я хотел бы видеть в браузере Microsoft Edge расширение !
Это расширение для перезагрузки страниц ?
Я вроде не просил такое расширение, я просил расширение для перезагрузки страниц вы не так поняли.

Hi @Pavel_Pjasetski,

Yes and sorry, I somehow missed that you need web page auto refresh function instead of ad blocking :facepalm:

My only suggestion is try to find one with large number of downloads (popular enough) and is open source, then at least the public would be easier to spot out if there is anything bad happened to it.

Ken

Я буду мучаться до тех пор пока Microsoft не выпустит свое расширение !

@Pavel_Pjasetski 

Alt+Shift+I , write direct feedback to the Edge team and explain your problem in detail, and redispatch diagnostic data = enable optional diagnostic data in privacy settings,
You must have up-to-date Windows!