How i can get the PermissionKind for our Contribute & Read permission levels

Steel Contributor

I have 2 sharepoint online classic team site collections, and i want to get all the PermissionKind for their "Contribute" & "Read" permission levels. i need so to make sure that internally both sites have the exact same permission levels' PermissionKinds . so my question is; can i get the PermissionKind for the Contribute & Read permission levels using PnP?

2 Replies
You can do this in the same way you normally use PnP...just extract the template of a site where you have configured permissions in the way you want, simply take from the template the permissions part and apply it to any new site where you want to use those permissions

@Juan Carlos González Martín wrote:
You can do this in the same way you normally use PnP...just extract the template of a site where you have configured permissions in the way you want, simply take from the template the permissions part and apply it to any new site where you want to use those permissions

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

i did not use pnp script to extract the template, and i did not find how i can get the PermissionKind for our Contribute & Read permission levels??