Question about an error when using RemoveMSI All="True"

Copper Contributor

I'm currently piloting a deployment of the Office 365 client in our environment.
I'm using ECM (SCCM) to deploy the Office 365 setup. 

The setup is configured to use RemoveMSI All="True" , to remove the installation
of various Office 2016 products. 

So far , most clients have responded possitively to the deployment. So , these clients
have successfully removed the Office 2016 package we have deployed in the past. 

But I'm left with a very specific group of clients where the uninstall fails within seconds. 
Obviously I've looked over these clients trying to find out what makes them unique. 
But I've not found anything that sticks out. 

I've created verbose logs of the setups trying to figure out why the uninstalls fail. 
But I'm having a hard time reading these log files. And they don't tell me anything. 

I've attached 2 logfiles to this post in an act of despair.  I've called one Success
and the other Fail. Both attempts were run on computers with very similar setups.
But one simply cannot uninstall the old Office and the setup exits promptly with an error
"30050-1039 (0)". Which is basically the error equivalent of the Office setup giving me the finger. "something went wrong". 

I zipped the logfiles because the uploader of the board will not allow the .log extension. 

Is there someone who can actually read these logfiles and point me in the direction
of what is actually going wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

0 Replies