First published on TECHNET on Oct 05, 2017 Hello All,
Recently while helping a customer with a SharePoint 2016 install I discovered a change that was made and I didn't realize in previous versions of SharePoint the Usage data would start to have problems some of it missing due to the issue described here and here .
In SharePoint 2016 they have increased the value of MaxTotalSizeInBytes from approx. 444858368 to approx. 10000000000000
If you want you could run the following PowerShell
This command lists out current values for each Definition property (Note: MaxTotalSizeInBytes is already 10000000000000)