#WomenITPros EMEA October 2019 - Working in a global role with a remote team

Microsoft

The time is here, we’ll be kicking off the EMEA #WomenITPros call series next week! We have planned a great topic: working globally and remotely

Working remotely is becoming the norm across a series of industries. This means you’ll probably be working with people you don’t see on a daily basis or even having a remote manager.

From time zones to cultural differences, it can be challenging. Join the conversation next week where Florina Popa will share her perspective and how she works successfully with a remote team.

Join us on Wednesday, October 9th for the EMEA #WomenITPros to discuss and share your experiences

PopaFlorina-20180731-8a3.jpg

I’m currently Business Program Manager since 2017, working for Deployment Services within CSS Operations.

My actual role is that of a Project Manager for cross-SBU projects that span from Supplier Migrations to Manager Development.

I’ve been in Microsoft since 2011 mostly working as an Outlook Support Engineer. Upon my return from maternity leave, I wanted to make a change in my profession and go for something that would be more aligned to my passions but that would also provide me some more opportunities of learning and development. That is when I applied for this role of BPM and I’ve been with this team ever since.

________________________________________________________________________________

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

+351 21 121 9742   Portugal, Lisbon (Toll)

Conference ID: 700 619 025#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

________________________________________________________________________________

1 Reply

The recording for the October #WomenITPros is here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCxYQvIE8E&feature=youtu.be