#WomenITPros APAC Jul 2020 v-meetup - Recruitment spotlight

Microsoft

This month we're thrilled to have Microsoft Talent Sourcing Lead for Asia, Sarah Calverley, joined us to answer your questions! Whether you're wondering how to describe yourself/your roles/your time out of the workforce on your resume, how to get a job in a different role/industry, or what skills you should focus on, we're looking forward to a community-driven discussion.  

Please note: Your questions do not have to be specific to Microsoft's recruitment policies, but you can ask about those too if you are curious! 

Join Jess Dodson, Sonia Cuff & special guest Sarah Calverley on Thursday 30 July at 12 noon AEST.

Sarah Calverley - Microsoft Talent Sourcing Lead for AsiaSarah Calverley - Microsoft Talent Sourcing Lead for Asia

About Sarah:

Before I joined Microsoft I was mostly doing Executive level headhunting and recruiting for Macquarie Bank, Consultancy, Optus and then Lead the Careers team at ING Bank in Australia.  Approached by MS I joined 2. 5 years ago!  

I also currently lead a team of D&I ambassadors across Asia and D&I is my absolute passion and gives me so much energy.  I am very aware of what it takes as a woman to forge a career in a male dominated industry and one of my intentional practices is to coach women / underrepresented communities on career development and making career moves.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

+61 2 8318 0126   Australia, Sydney (Toll)

Conference ID: 399 294 865#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

________________________________________________________________________________

1 Reply

Miss this event? Here's the recording!