MD-101 Study Group Update

Brass Contributor

md-101.png

When I started in tech over a decade ago, I didn’t even know groups like this existed. I would like to get together virtually a couple of evenings a week to help each other better ourselves and provide an on ramp for others to get started. Whether your interest is teaching, presenting or learning the #WomenITPro MD-101 Study group is for you! We plan on starting the 24th of this month and need presenters as well as learners. Please share this information within your networks. @CathyMoya and I have the presenter sign-up sheet.
Objective: To provide Women IT professionals* with a judgment-free platform to learn the Windows 10 Managing Modern Desktops objectives and gain the skills needed to pass the MD-101 exam.
*This is a RailsBridge type of workshop. We focus on empowering women in IT, female attendees may be accompanied by members of all genders.
Suggested prerequisites: CompTIA’s A+, Net+, MD-100, or equivalent proficiency.
February 24th - April 17th
Session times: Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00pm PST
Office hours: Fridays, time TBD

For additional information, contact me here or click here to get sign-up and get updates via email.

2 Replies

@Cherokee_Boose Great initiative, replying to make it show up on new trends, hope you find a good audience to populate your group!

I did the MS-900 last week, planing to take the MD-100 this week and the MD-101 after that, I would definitely sign up for a presenter if I had the knowledge! Will be cheering for you! 

@FlavioLopes 

Congratulations! You are ready to conquer it all! The sessions will most likely be posted here afterward if want to check them out when you get to that part of your journey. Best of luck!