Feb2020  v-meet up for WomenITPros  - February 28, 3pm ET -How to Become a Community Rockstar

Microsoft

How to Become a Community Rockstar - Learn How to Showcase Your Skills

Have you struggled to get up in front of people and talk about the amazing things you know and love about IT? Do you find it difficult to come up with ideas for speaking sessions and topics? During this session, Cristal will show you how the process works and how to up your speaking game. Also in this session, Cristal will show you how to quickly get your information out there in various channels including: Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. At the end of this session, the only question you will be left asking yourself is where is the next conference and how can I submit my sessions and become a part of this amazing IT Community.

Cristal Kawula

President

TriCon Elite Consulting

Kawula_Cristal.png

Cristal Kawula is the co-founder of MVPDays Community Roadshow and #MVPHour live Twitter Chat. She is the President of TriCon Elite Consulting where she manages the day to day operations of the field consulting and sales teams. Cristal is also only the 2nd Woman in the world to receive the prestigious Veeam Vanguard Community excellence award. In July of 2017 she was awarded the designation of Microsoft MVP. Early in her career Cristal worked as a consultant with Microsoft authoring content for internal SMSGR and GTR teams. This content was used to train internal support engineers and global escalation engineering teams. Cristal can be found speaking at Microsoft Ignite, MVPDays, and other local user groups. She is extremely active in the community and has recently helped publish a book for other Women MVP’s called Voices from the Data Platform.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriConTS

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cristal-kawula-1044b99/

Our meetings are open to anyone of all gender identities who wants to support women in the ITPro field. Please share this with anyone you think might be interested!

3 Replies

@Cathy Moya, thank you for hosting this inspirational session with Cristal! I will always bear the bear in mind ;)

@lenkakrivankova so glad it was helpful! Isn't @Cristal Kawula amazing? We'll post the recording here as soon as they can get it uploaded for me! 

Microsoft Verified Best Answer