SOLVED

remove an assigned DP from all applications - RESOLVED

Iron Contributor

Hi,

I have just identified after our CMG was recreated a few weeks ago that the CMG DP has been added as an assigned DP for content on every application, driver package and package.  

Not sure how, but the point is, does anybody know how i can unassign cmg from everything ( apart from deleting and recreating the CMG?

I'd rather not have to open all applications one at a time and remove the cmg assignment from content. 

I know I can remove from CMG via the content tab in the properties of the CMG, but i still need to remove the assignment or I'm assuming they'll all just get copied back.  

2 Replies

PaulKlerkx_0-1602802365032.png

if I untick this, all assignments are removed, however as soon as I tick it again, every application gets automatically assigned to CMG.  is this normal behaviour now?  As we pay for CMG storage and egress, we only want to publish important apps to CMG not everything.  I believe previously we had around 20 applications assigned, now we have all 1100 applications and packages.  

best response confirmed by PaulKlerkx (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@PaulKlerkx fixed it myself :) - site reset did it, nothing in the log about what it fixed that I can find, but everything is back to normal again. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PaulKlerkx (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@PaulKlerkx fixed it myself :) - site reset did it, nothing in the log about what it fixed that I can find, but everything is back to normal again. 

View solution in original post