MDT Blog

MVP

as CM Team disscused, now we have a new blog, my question is does this new space will dedicate to MDT or We need to follow other link?

6 Replies
Hi Octavio, We plan to publish MDT related announcements etc. to the Configuration Manager blog. For now post your MDT conversations in this space and use the MDT label. I'll update the space description. If there is enough discussion volume we can open a separate space for MDT.
I want to subscribe to SCCM blog news. I want to receive news about SCCM from Microsoft devs. Please hello
I want to subscribe to SCCM blog news. I want to receive news about SCCM from Microsoft devs. Please help

If you'd like to subscribe to the blog using a RSS reader you can go here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Configuration-Manager-Blog/bg-p/ConfigurationManagerBlog and under Options, you will find 'Subscribe to RSS Feed'.  Otherwise you can just click the Follow button to include that blog in your news feed.

Best Regards

-Yvette

It would be helpful to create a third subcategory (or whatever is the right term, maybe sub-space?) in the SCCM space of the new Tech Community Portal.  Currently there is a SCCM (current) and a SCCM Archive.  This will make it so much easier for those working with MDT to find the appropriate content, and yet to look on the other side when appropriate.

Relying on posts being appropriately tagged is asking for trouble!

Hello Tim, are you asking for a separate discussion space for MDT or for a separate blog where we publish MDT articles.  The two are different.

thanks

-Yvette