Cant send content to Cloud Management Gateway

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am facing to an issue with my CMG, i am in CM 2103 and i use CMG to manage my internet client

When i want to distrubute content to CMG i have these error from PkgXferMgr log file :

WARNING: Exception occurred accessing storage; StorageException error = ():The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

WARNING: Caught exception Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException - The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

UploadPackageToCloudWithContentInfo() failed. Error = 0x80131500

have any one any idea for the reason to these problem and how i can resolve it ?

Best regards,

3 Replies

@adwaaziz 

The error points in the direction of the storage in Azure.

I would start with checking the connection from within MEMCM by running the connection analyzer against the CMG. and you can check if the CMG is configured with a threshold and if that's not met. If that doesn't give any errors or indicators, you can check the log files:

Log name Description Computer with log file
CloudMgr.logRecords details about deploying the cloud management gateway service, ongoing service status, and use data associated with the service. To configure the logging level, edit the Logging level value in the following registry key: HKLM\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\SMS\COMPONENTS\ SMS_CLOUD_ SERVICES_MANAGERThe installdir folder on the primary site server or CAS.
CMGSetup.log Note 1Records details about the second phase of the cloud management gateway deployment (local deployment in Azure). To configure the logging level, use the setting Trace level (Information (Default), Verbose, Error) on the Azure portal\Cloud services configuration tab.The %approot%\logs on your Azure server, or the SMS/Logs folder on the site system server
CMGService.log Note 1Records details about the cloud management gateway service core component in Azure. To configure the logging level, use the setting Trace level (Information (Default), Verbose, Error) on the Azure portal\Cloud services configuration tab.The %approot%\logs on your Azure server, or the SMS/Logs folder on the site system server
SMS_Cloud_ProxyConnector.logRecords details about setting up connections between the cloud management gateway service and the cloud management gateway connection point.Site system server
CMGContentService.log Note 1When you enable a CMG to also serve content from Azure storage, this log records the details of that service.The %approot%\logs on your Azure server, or the SMS/Logs folder on the site system server
  • For troubleshooting deployments, use CloudMgr.log and CMGSetup.log
  • For troubleshooting service health, use CMGService.log and SMS_Cloud_ProxyConnector.log.
  • For troubleshooting client traffic, use CMGHttpHandler.log, CMGService.log, and SMS_Cloud_ProxyConnector.log.

Check if the certificate is uploaded correctly to Azure.

Hopefully that will point you in the right direction. 

Hello
I have checked all of these files but no indication for the reeason of these error
I have also recreate the CMG and delete Applications on Azure AD but also i have the same error
for information i have two subscription linked to my MECM ? i dont think these make problem ?
Some one have an idea where i can find information on mecm database about CMG ?
Hi,

Do you distribute software updates packages on your CMG ?
Have you add a new VM instance in CMG properties ?
CRL or TLS 1.2 are enable or disable in CMG properties ?
Can you check if wsyncmgr.log report sync errors with SUP ?
Have you verify your certificate wasn't expired ?
What's the result of the CMG connexion analyzer ?