Sway templates in German - Template 02

MVP

Hi there,

in Template 02, entitled in English as DIY Project Recap Title and in German as Titel für die Zusammenfassung eines Do-it-yourself-Projekts, the following paragraph in English ...

Use this section to walk us through the process of actually building or making your project. Be sure to include great photos, videos, and other multimedia if available.

... has been translated into German as ...

Verwenden Sie diesen Abschnitt, um uns schrittweise durch den Vorgang des eigentlichen Erstellens oder Bauens Ihres Projekts zu führen. Achten Sie darauf, tolle Fotos, Videos und anderes Multimediamaterial einzubeziehen, soweit verfügbar.

The translation of the first English sentence into German sounds a little bit weired and too complicated for me. My suggestion for this paragraph would be ...

Verwenden Sie diesen Abschnitt, um uns Schritt für Schritt durch den Aufbau und die Verwirklichung Ihres Projekts zu führen. Achten Sie darauf, tolle Fotos, Videos und anderes Multimediamaterial einzubeziehen, soweit verfügbar.

Regarding the title, I suggest to shorten it to Zusammenfassung eines Do-it-yourself-Projekts.

Best,

Mourad

1 Reply

Hi @Mourad Louha thanks for suggesting these. Our German Moderator will take a look and we will get back to you on them. Regards, Staff