Sway templates in German - General overview and titles of some templates

MVP

Hi there,

the following screenshots show a part how it looks like in German, when I login to Sway and reach the start page. Note: please scroll the templates to the left (click on the right icon), to see the same as on my screenshots.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The following screenshots show how these templates in the English version of Sway.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

So, for German some of the templates have the same title and for some templates, their title sound weired as their title include the word title. Therefore, I suggest to change these title as following - by row from the top left to the bottom right.

• Portfolio [Fotosammlung]
  • Lebenslauf [Beispiele]
  • Blogeintrag
  • Ankündigung or maybe Ankündigung [Newsletter], but I personally prefer only Ankündigung
  • Newsletter
  • Portfolio [Fotocollage]
  • Präsentation
  • Berufsprofil or maybe Lebenslauf [Berufsprofil]
  • Bericht
  • Urlaubsgeschichte
  • Lebenslauf [Klassisch]
  • Neuigkeiten

Best,

Mourad

3 Replies

Hi @Mourad Louha Thanks for the reviewing the templates and suggesting improved and more accurate translations. We'll take a look at implementing these with our German moderator and we'll report back on the status in the Competitions PowerBI dashboard

Hi there,

I would like to add one template to the list above. There is one template, which title in German is Titel des Visionsdokuments. The original English title is Vision document. In German, it sounds strange for me. As the template is about visions and strategies, I suggest to change the German title to Strategien & Visionen.

Best,

Mourad

Thanks @Mourad Louha, we've added this to the list.