Office Templates - Excel - Personal Monthly Budget - German

MVP

Hi there,

I have some notes and suggestions for the Personal-Monthly-Budget-Template for Excel. For the first sheet Start in this file, I would like to suggest to increase the height of the cells, as the German text is much more longer that the English one.

The first sentence Verwenden Sie das Arbeitsblatt "Persönliches Monatsbudget", um einen Überblick über ihr vorgesehenes und tatsächliches Monatseinkommen zu bekommen, sowie über Ihre vorgesehenen und tatsächlichen Kosten und Ausgaben sounds a bit complicated for me and includes a typing error highlighted in bold here - should be Ihr instead of ihr.

I would like to suggest to use Verwenden Sie das Arbeitsblatt "Persönliches Monatsbudget", um einen Überblick über Ihr vorgesehenes und tatsächliches Monatseinkommen sowie über Ihre vorgesehenen und tatsächlichen Kosten und Ausgaben zu erhalten or, as a shorter version Verwenden Sie das Arbeitsblatt "Persönliches Monatsbudget", um einen Überblick über Ihre vorgesehenen und tatsächlichen Einnahmen sowie Kosten und Ausgaben zu erhalten.

The budget sheet includes a table for taxes. I think, that the entries mentionned there (Federal, State, Local) are US-specific. In Germany, for example, we don't have that. So, I would like to suggest to perhaps use more general terms, e.g. Steuern 1, Steuern 2, ... (Taxes 1, Taxes 2) or something similar.

image.png

Each table in this worksheet has a name. For example. if you click on the table for Housing (Haushalt), you can see the name by selecting Design from the table tools in the ribbon. These names are untranslated. As the tables names are referenced in the formulas in the bottom for calculating the totals (e.g. cell J61), I think, it would be good to have the table names translated.

image.png

Best,

Mourad

1 Reply

Hi @Mourad Louha 

Thanks so much these suggestions. We will see if they can implemented and if the table names can be translated. Thanks again and regards, Staff