Office Templates - Excel - Filter function - German - Sample 1

MVP

Hi there,

in the Office Template for Excel and the new FILTER function, there are some issues in the first example on the sheet Beispiel 1. Please do not care of #NAME? in the screenshot below, as I opened the file in an Excel Version, which does not have the FILTER-Function yet.

image.png

The content of the blue boxes in that image is untranslated. In a German Excel-Version, the default argument separator is a semi-colon and not a comma.

The explanation on the top mentions verschüttete Array-Formel, what for me sounds not good in German in this context, I think. The English version talks about a spilled array formula - so the term spilled is the issue. Maybe dynamische Array-Formel would be a better wording.

image.pngThere is a link behind the shape/image. The hoover text behind the link is untranslated. This link directs to this page: https://support.office.com/de-de/article/dynamische-arrays-und-verschmutzte-array-verhalten-205c6b06... 

There, the translation of spilled is verschmutzt which means dirty, if I translate it back. I know, it's machine translated, but using that in the title of the page is not good.

Lastly, I would like to suggest to enlarge a little bit the columns C, E and G for that the titles will be fully visible.

Best,

Mourad

1 Reply

Hi @Mourad Louha 

This is all great feedback. We will look into each of your suggestions. Thanks for entering the competition and sending it to us.

Regards,

Staff