* Description of issue: Mac Office: Japanese: inconsistent translation for 'About...' on <application_name> command - they should be consistent with OSX style
* Steps to reproduce your issue: launch any of Office application, click <application_name> menu
* Insider Build number: 16.9 (171219)
* Platform: Mac
* Screenshot of the issue:
* Current translation: "バージョン情報" * Expected translation: "<application_name> について"
* English text: 'About <application_name>''About...' (version info) was localized 'バージョン情報' for all applications for Mac if I remember correctly, but it's localized '...について' from at some point.
Hi @Kazuto Shibata thanks for the suggestion. Our Japanese moderator will take a look at it and we will report back to you in our Competition Power BI Dashboard. Regards, Stafford