Kaizala - Adding a phone number from the management portal

MVP

Hi there,

I logged in to the management portal for Kaizala here manage.kaiza.la and I am using Office 365 in German. After activating Kaizala, I get a message, that I had to add a phone number. At this stage, the portal looks like the following screenshot.

image.png

Please note the text in the first box, which, translated back to English, says Click on Add phone number to register your phone number. Doing that, lets a popup appear, which looks like this:image.png

Now, the text Geben Sie die bei Kaizala registrierte Telefonnummer an translated to English says Enter the phone number registered with Kaizala. For me, the texts are confusing, meaning as the first one says to register and the second one wants an already registered number - when reading the text.

I am new to Kaizala and never used it, but I guess the first text want to add a phone number to Office 365, which is already registered. In this case, I would not use register in both texts, but something like Klicken Sie auf Telefonnummer hinzufügen, um Ihre Telefonnummer hinzuzufügen or Klicken Sie hier, um Ihre Telefonnummer hinzuzufügen - Links underlined for visualizing them in this post and the second (imho better) suggestion for avoiding the twice use of hinzufügen.

Another issues are: the countries are untranslated and it seems, that the translation of the note in the bottom of the popup window was too long in German, so that it leads to a displaying issue. And, if I enter a dummy number, the generated error message is untranslated too.

Best,

Mourad

2 Replies

Hi @Mourad Louha Thanks for reporting these. We'll work with the team to improve the translations, get the language names localized and that truncation issue addressed. 

Hi @Mourad Louha, it seems that the various issues have been resolved with the exception of the language codes, they are left in English by design. Thank you!