SOLVED

How can I join the localization of Ukrainian language?

Copper Contributor

Hello everybody! Can I join in localization of Ukrainian language? I want Ukrainian content at Microsoft to evolve and was not out of sight! When I have spare time, I will try to help translate into Ukrainian. 

Many people ask to add Ukrainian News to Microsoft News (Thus in the Microsoft Launcher) and Microsoft Edge. Can I help with this somehow?

I am from Ukraine myself and do not want us to stay away. Thank you very much!

1 Reply
best response confirmed by vladte4 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @vladte4 ,

Thanks for your interest. The localization is outsourced to suppliers who select and manage their localizers per market, skill-sets, areas of expertise etc. Different teams within Microsoft may use different suppliers at different times. It’s best to contact them directly to offer your skills and interest to work on Microsoft products.

Thanks,

Declan

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by vladte4 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @vladte4 ,

Thanks for your interest. The localization is outsourced to suppliers who select and manage their localizers per market, skill-sets, areas of expertise etc. Different teams within Microsoft may use different suppliers at different times. It’s best to contact them directly to offer your skills and interest to work on Microsoft products.

Thanks,

Declan

View solution in original post