Admin Center Preview - Products and Services - Translations to German, Interface and more issues

MVP

Hi there,

when I navigate from my German Admin Center to my Products and Services, I get the following view. I have 2 subscriptions. This post is about the second one for Power BI and the actions which can be done with the buttons I marked with (1) and (2).

image.png

Clicking on (1) shows me the following popup. I guess, that the second option Einmal is related to a yearly bill, therefore occuring once per year (if I continue my subscription). I am a little bit unsure here, but personally I would name that Einmalig and the sentence below Sie werden einmalig belastet ... But that could be perhaps misunderstood in German too and therefore adding the period could be better. So, I think, Einmalig pro Jahr and Sie werden einmalig pro Jahr belastet am... are better.  Please let have your German moderators a look.

image.png

A click on (2) opens a menu, as shown in this screenshot.

image.png

A click on Abrechnungshäufigkeit ändern brings up a popup, where several elements are untranslated to German. And, I think, the yellow sign is not very good visible.

image.png

A click on Zahlungsmethode ändern shows me a popup. Trying to intentionally input some wrong data shows me error messages then. Here a sample with some error messages, where I selected a credit card.

image.png

I have some suggestions and issues for that: for the security code, deleting the data in that field shows you as error Geben Sie Ihren Sicherheitscode ein. So, it talks about Sicherheitscode - the same, what appears as placeholder for that field. Entering wrong data to the field shows Ungültiger Kartenprüfcode as error. So, you are using 2 different terms - which have a same meaning, but maybe it's better to use the same term Sicherheitscode for both. The words Ablaufmonat and Ablaufjahr are placed very near together. Maybe separating them (in German: Worttrennung) would be better: Ablauf-monat, Ablauf-jahr. The error message Falsch formatierter Name des Karteninhabers for the name of the card holder is imho not really clear - that e.g. some characters are not allowed. I would suggest to something like Überprüfen Sie den Namen des Karteninhabers, z.B. auf ungültige Zeichen. May be the same/similarly for the post code number too.

I cancelled my changes for the dialog above and then selected Zahlungsdetails bearbeiten from the menu (2). I got a popup where I emptied all fields and the following error messages are shown.

image.png

I don't know if the first sentence Sie zahlen jetzt per Scheck oder Überweisung is really needed here, because I am entering my billing address. For some of the fields, the error message Ein Pflichtfeld ist leer is shown. Why? The others mention what is expected, e.g. Geben Sie Ihren Ort ein. So, I suggest to better specify what's to do, e.g. Geben Sie Ihren Vornamen ein, Geben Sie Ihren Nachnamen ein and Geben Sie Ihre Telefonnummer ein. I also noticed, that after entering valid data, some fields show the placeholder text as small text on the top of the field and others not.

image.png

Lastly, I noticed that clicking on Dienstnutzungsadresse bearbeiten opens a new tab in the browser which opens the same page as I came from. So this menu entry does currently nothing for me.

Best,

Mourad

3 Replies

Hi @Mourad Louha 

Thanks for all these suggestions. Our German Moderator will take a look and we will get back to you on them.

Regards

Staff

Hi @Stafford Quaid,

today, I retried the menu entry Dienstnutzungsadresse bearbeiten which corresponds to Service Usage Address in English. The menu now shows a dialogue, what did not happen last time. So, I am going to test that and in case I find a translation issue to German, I will post a separate topic for that.

Best,

Mourad