Admin Center Preview - Notifications

MVP

Hi there,

I logged in today as Admin in my Admin Center Preview. On the top right, I can click on the icons for notifications and - if available - then notifications are displayed or a text that nothing new happened. This text is in a different font (seems to be Times New Roman). So, I think, maybe a CSS is broken here. I can not remember if that was always the case, but I think not.

image.png

I am unsure for the following, if that is related to the Admin Center or not. This, as once a notification has been read, it disappears. And therefore, I don't know, if I would have seen the following message in the Admin Center itself. I called the Security & Compliance Center from the Admin Center - in German, link to Security in the bottom of the navigation menu on the left. I got a notification in the Security & Compliance Center, that a new app has been added. Looks like this ...

image.png

The App, I added two or three days ago, is named Translator. The message shows that name enclosed by \" and therefore, I think a kind of masking quotes does not work correctly. Same in the text below the title, which is also cut.

Note: for adding a custom App/Tile, go to your organisation profile and add a new custom tile. Looks in German like the following screenshot.

image.png

Best,

Mourad

5 Replies

Hi @Mourad Louha 

We will take a look at this. Can I ask what browser you are using?

Staff

Hi @Stafford Quaid,

I am using Chrome in its latest version. Just tested this in Firefox too including in private mode, same regarding the font for the notification, when none is available.

Best,

Mourad

Thanks for the info @Mourad Louha !

Leave it with us!

Staff

Hi@Mourad Louha, it seems that there's been a UI change and this issue no longer repros. This is a screenshot from the panel as of last Friday:

54ff837c-280b-4390-b85d-e41425efd9f2.png

Thanks again for reporting it. Janna

Hi @Janna Braeuning,

the notification panel looks for me now like yours - thanks :)

Best,

Mourad