Admin Center Preview - Import users from file

MVP

Hi there,

I tried out the feature for importing users and uploaded a file which would/should lead to errors. For that, I used the sample CSV-file with some users, which I can download from the task pane.

image.png

So, I went to Benutzer / Aktive Benutzer (1)(Users / Active users), clicked on Mehrere Benutzer hinzufügen (2)(Add more than one user), reached the view/task pane (3) and I downloaded the sample file including some users (4). After then, I uploaded the sample file (5) I had just downloaded. And I pressed on the button for validating the file (Überprüfen). Looks then like this.

image.png

A message is shown, that there is a problem with the file. And there is a possibility for downloading a protocol. For me personally, the last part um Details zu finden sounds a bit slang/colloquial (Umgangssprache) and therefore I would like to suggest to change it to something more formal, e.g. ... um weitere Informationen einzusehen or ... um Details einzusehen.

When downloading the protocol, a text file named text.txt is created in my download folder. The filename text.txt is not very meaningful, I think. And it looks like this:

image.png

It seems to be a JSON file and has no line breaks. I think for a normal user, this is difficult to read. Would be better, if that file lists the errors e.g. line be line. Additionally, when clicking on the link for downloading the protocol, I am redirected to the start page of the Admin Center.

Best,

Mourad

1 Reply

Hi @Mourad Louha 

We will get this in front of the right team to look into. Thanks for entering the competition!

Staff