Admin Center Preview - Buying a new Product or Service

MVP

Hi there,

I can buy a new product/service from the Admin Center. In German, I select Abrechnung / Dienste kaufen and I get 3 categories with various products. Let's say, I would like to buy Project Online Essentials.

image.png

It's similar for all other products: I click on one product in the list and I reach a details page. This page has some issues.

image.png

Some texts, marked in the screenshot, such as users/month or the button Buy, are not translated.  It should also be Abonnement-Optionen and the text Anzeigen dieses Produkts sound not very good - may be only Dieses Produkt. And the text Kostenlose Testversion is cutted.

Best,

Mourad

2 Replies

@Mourad Louha - good news all the LOC work is complete now for the new Product and Services pages - all unlocalised text should be rendering in German now in Admin Centre 

Thanks again for testing out the new  pages - if you see any more issues please do let me know 

cheers

Gemma

Hi @Gemma Devine,

thanks, that's great news :)

I can not see the changes yet, but I guess, that it takes one day or two until it's propagated. I'll check it out again the next days.

Cheers,

Mourad