"Share" a Post to Yammer, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc

"Share" a Post to Yammer, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc

Upvotes

Upvote

Jul 21 2016
5 Comments (5 New)
Completed

So, since this is now wide open to the public, would be beneficial to have a quick "Share" button to share the post/discussion out to key Social Media tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and even Yammer.

Comments
Brass Contributor

Absolutely. Especially now that we are getting news of feature releases from Microsoft as Featured Discussions. I'd love to click a button and share out to my network.

Former Employee
Status changed to: Planned

Hi,

Can someone from the product team confirm if this feature has been enabled or will be enabled soon?

Others in the community, have you been able to achieve this functionality? We are working on a project with this requirement and would like some guidance. Specially when it comes to sharing the images in the posts, which would be in the intranet.

Thanks!

Yogita

Community Manager
Status changed to: Completed

Hi all,

We have share buttons enabled to share threads out to Linked in Facebook, Twitter and email.

I will create a new idea to add "Yammer" to the share buttons, if you would like to up vote it. 

**Updated ** See: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Ideas/Add-Yammer-to-the-share-component/idi-p/14029...

Community Manager
Status changed to: Completed