SOLVED

Re: Changes in the Bing Insider's Forum

Deleted
Not applicable

Witam wszystkich! Mam ciekawy projekt dla Team Bing i Team MTC. Wcześniej pisałem po polsku, ale widziałem, że jest to duży handicap - trzeba zrobić wiele kroków, aby przeczytać mój post. Bardzo bym chciał, że po wpisaniu komentarzy na MTC automatycznie miejscu wykrył, że nie piszę w języku angielskim, a następnie automatycznie przekierowany do strony tłumaczA Bing automatycznie pisać na blogu, lub grupy - został przetłumaczony na język angielski! Mój pomysł myślę, że byłoby bardzo pomocne i dozwolone dla lepszego zrozumienia wpisów i komentarzy w MTC jestem teraz zachwycony tłumaczeniem Bing! To międzynarodowe forum moim zdaniem potrzebuje takiej funkcji - domyślnie! Będzie to również świetna promocja w world of Microsoft produktu = Bing Translator ! Jestem bardzo zainteresowany twoimi opiniami na ten temat! Proszę napisać, czy taki pomysł jest dla Ciebie przydatny? Dziękuję Andrew

5 Replies
Hi @Deleted thanks for the feedback! Since this comment isn't regarding Microsoft Bing I'm going to move it to our Microsoft Tech Community forum. :) That way it will be seen by the team that can give you more information about the translation options in Tech Community.
best response
Solution

Thank you so much! I believe my idea is important to many MTC Members! Mutual communication is the primary goal of being on this Forum! Automatic translation at the time of writing comments is much needed, and Bing translator-translator is an excellent tool and Microsoft product - it is worth using its capabilities which re are hugely helpful! I would love to  facilities for all! such facilities for all! Thank you very much

I added the Polish version of the language because it is an important issue and it is worth helping MTC members who get involved, but do not write in English Please improve and facilitate for such people!

Bardzo dziękuję! Wierzę, że mój pomysł jest ważny dla wielu członków MTC! Wzajemna komunikacja jest głównym celem bycia na tym forum! Automatyczne tłumaczenie w momencie pisania komentarzy jest bardzo potrzebne, a tłumacz Bing jest doskonałym narzędziem i produktem Microsoft - warto skorzystać z jego możliwości, które są niezwykle pomocne! Chciałbym udogodnienia dla wszystkich! takich udogodnień dla wszystkich! Dziękuję bardzo

Witam Alyxe
Bardzo dziękuję za wsparcie i pomoc !
Miłego dnia

Hello Alyxe
Thank you very much for your support and help!
Have a nice day

@Deleted 

Dziękujemy za opinie, zespół Microsoft Tech Community zostały beta testowania automatycznego tłumaczenia między 8 kluczowych języków automatycznie na chwilę teraz. Niestety Polski nie jest obecnie na beta-testach.

Obecnie wspieramy:

• Angielski
  • Niemiecki
  • Francuski
  • Hiszpański
  • Brazylijski (portugalski)
  • Chiński uproszczony
  • Japoński
  • Koreański

Oczywiście przyjrzymy się jak najszybszemu dodaniu większej liczby języków i z góry dziękuję za cierpliwość.

Hi! Thank you for your reply I am aware of the complexity of the problem and the limitations associated with it! I did not expect an immediate improvement in bing translations! But my idea is simple me would be enough pinned link in writing tools , or in context when you right click which automatically - redirected the user to Bing Translator - it would be very helpful to add such a feature in MTC . Developing in such an excellent way as you plan to do for new languages would be great - but the solution that I propose is very simple and certainly quick to implement, practically does not require tests because it would work as a connection with redirection would ensure the security and stability of the data flow! Currently, MTC members use various translation programs - it's not always good! I thank you for your support and help worth being here! Thank you very much!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

Thank you so much! I believe my idea is important to many MTC Members! Mutual communication is the primary goal of being on this Forum! Automatic translation at the time of writing comments is much needed, and Bing translator-translator is an excellent tool and Microsoft product - it is worth using its capabilities which re are hugely helpful! I would love to  facilities for all! such facilities for all! Thank you very much

I added the Polish version of the language because it is an important issue and it is worth helping MTC members who get involved, but do not write in English Please improve and facilitate for such people!

Bardzo dziękuję! Wierzę, że mój pomysł jest ważny dla wielu członków MTC! Wzajemna komunikacja jest głównym celem bycia na tym forum! Automatyczne tłumaczenie w momencie pisania komentarzy jest bardzo potrzebne, a tłumacz Bing jest doskonałym narzędziem i produktem Microsoft - warto skorzystać z jego możliwości, które są niezwykle pomocne! Chciałbym udogodnienia dla wszystkich! takich udogodnień dla wszystkich! Dziękuję bardzo

View solution in original post