SOLVED

Not receiving any emails?

Silver Contributor

So I have yet to receive a single email from this network.  It appears my settings are configured correctly to email me, and nothing is turned off.

This is a personal microsoft account (gmail) rather than an Org ID

22 Replies

Hey @Brent Ellis - please check your junk folder. Our team is aware of the SPF check issue and it is being addressed. Let me know if you still don't see the emails.

This is a gmail account. No mail is in the spam folder at all. It is not in my account anywhere.
Maddie, e-mails notifications are not working....and I know you are working on fixing the problem

Got it. We're hoping to have this fixed soon.

I hope so too!!
best response confirmed by Jeff Medford (Microsoft)
Solution

Email notifications are confirmed to be working properly now.  Thank you so much for your patience!

Confirmed working for me, many thanks all!

Not working for me...I've received no notifications from this network despite subscribing to 3 boards and setting my preferences. They don't appear to be in my junk folder either.

Is this still a problem? I am not getting notifications!

It's still a problem for me: no email notifications despite having signed up for them back in July.

I am still not receiving notifications! Known issue?

I am not receiving them either.  It seems like a simple fix.  If you inspect your email header, you'll see that notifications are being sent from smtp.lithium.com but the SPF record requires that email from this domain only be sent from spf.protection.outlook.com.  Please correct!

Will take a look at this, thanks.

I have actually found out what the problem was. It seems that our IT provider doesn't have our UPNs as our email address. We have corrected it now and notifications are received just fine.

Thanks for your feedback.

@Pål Eilertsen wrote:
I have actually found out what the problem was. It seems that our IT provider doesn't have our UPNs as our email address. We have corrected it now and notifications are received just fine.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for letting me know!  We still have intermitten issues with others, so looking into why that may be, but it is working for the vast majority of members.

Still no notifications for me, and it's not 'intermittent', it's all the time.

No email notifications for me either. They were working a long time ago, and then something must have changed because I did not flip any settings. Happy to try to work with someone to figure this out. I just drop in a few times a day to check, but getting actual notifications would certainly be easier!

The team will put some time to this in the next day or two and see if we can get this resolved. I may reach out directly if we need to help do some tests. Thank you for your patience, it is working for a ton of folks, we will get this sorted. Will follow up tomorrow in the afternoon.

Any updates on this @Jeff Medford? Still no email :(

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jeff Medford (Microsoft)
Solution

Email notifications are confirmed to be working properly now.  Thank you so much for your patience!

View solution in original post