List of Microsoft Forums?

MVP

So as per last week's announcement, we've had a name change ceremony from Office 365 Network (Preview) to Microsoft Tech Community!

Few weeks ago I did a quick blog post to maintain a list of currently supported Microsoft forums as below. Have I missed any others and will these forums appear in these space as consolidation to make things easier?

Thanks

Chirag

11 Replies

For the collection

Skype community community.skype.com

Microsoft Partner Support Community http://partnersupport.microsoft.com

visualstudio.uservoice.com (and other *.uservoice.com ?) may be relevant here.

@Chirag Patel thank you verry nice

This is a very amazing.

@Anonymous1305 This attachment does not appear relevant to this discussion so I am removing it. Please do not post off-topic content as per our code of conduct.

I receive a internal server error on the IT forum link. Do you? And is the Yammer site supposed to be like the Hammer company, or something different?  @Chirag Patel 

@StephanieMoses While I am not the original poster of this list, nor can I access that link, the Office 365 network on Yammer was the predecessor to the Microsoft Tech Community (this site). That predecessor is no longer active, so I imagine that's why the link is broken. 

I'm not familiar with the Hammer Company, but Yammer is a Microsoft tool used for enterprise social networking. It's since evolved into the Viva Engage product. 

Hi, I'm trying to access: https://answers.microsoft.com/ but keep getting Access Denied. Any ideas
I'm signed in to O365 with an @outlook.com email account. Driving me nuts.

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, the list you provided includes several Microsoft community forums. However, keep in mind that changes to Microsoft's online community structure can occur, and new forums may be added or existing ones may be reorganized. Here is the list you provided:

Microsoft Community – answers.microsoft.com
Power Users Community – powerusers.microsoft.com
Power BI Community – community.powerbi.com
PowerApps Community – powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1
Microsoft Flow Community – powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community/ct-p/FlowCommunity
Microsoft Stream Community – powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Stream-Community/ct-p/StreamCommunityBoards
Azure Forums – azure.microsoft.com/support/forums
Microsoft Social – social.microsoft.com/Forums
Microsoft Technet – social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums – for IT Professionals technical support.
MSDN – social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums – for developers technical support.
Yammer Office 365 Network (Closing soon) – yammer.com/itpronetwork
To ensure you have the most up-to-date and accurate information, I recommend checking Microsoft's official community or support pages or announcements. Microsoft Tech Community is a central hub for various discussions, so it's possible that some forums have been integrated or rebranded under this umbrella.
Thank you give us the list of Microsoft Forums, this list helpful for users