Error messages on several places in the Tech Community

MVP

Hi,

I just noticed on my profile, that showing my activities displays an error instead of the activities, as you can see in the screenshot below. The same error seems also to appear on other parts in this forum. For example, if I go to KB in this Community Lounge, second screenshot. The third screenshots shows error messages right now I am writing this post.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Additionally, the TechCommunity automatically logs me out when visiting some forums. For example this one. I have to re-login (does that automatically, when clicking somewhere).

Best,

Mourad

3 Replies

@Mourad Louha 

Thanks we have seen this as well, to help us confirm which of two issues we are currently tracking this error relates to, could you confirm if you have an IPv6 Connection?

If you are not sure then go to a website like test-ipv6.com and it will run some simple connectivity tests one of them will tell you if you have a valid IPv6 Address. DO NOT POST IT HERE!

Hi @Allen,

thanks, yes I have a valid IP6 connection. I additionally tested it with the website you mentionned and all tests were successfully passed. Note: the errors I mentionned above are gone for me. I just called the pages and all is displayed fine now.

Best,

Mourad

@Mourad Louha 

Yeah we were testing IPv6 over the weekend to see if we are ready to support IPv6 connections natively. Needless to say we aren't, yet.. we are working on it though.

Allen