SOLVED

Iron Contributor

I'm not seeing where to upload images, per the directions in the Avatar link. Says its in my profile but I'm not seeing it. Help please!

10 Replies
best response confirmed by Michael Holste (Microsoft)
Solution

Don't have video capture/encoding software on this machine so, here goes a sequence of screenshots that hopefully will do the trick

Click on the avatar (mine has a photo) until Profile drop down menu appears.Click on the avatar (mine has a photo) until Profile drop down menu appears.Click My Settings (above right)Click My Settings (above right)Tab browse over to AvatarsTab browse over to Avatars

Thank you. I've got it now! Smiley Happy

Looks great @Paula Flores! And thank you for the thoughtfull response @Darren Kowitt!

This does not work for me. It hangs with a white popup window.

I can see your profile avatar now, are you having trouble changing it?

same for me. Tried a couple of different devices and browsers but still just hangs with a white box - doh!

No trouble. The first reply i got helped alot. Thx!

It's linked to a Facebook profile pic, not uploaded. I'd prefer to upload a different picture here. I shouldn't have to put it in Facebook in order to use it though. Smiley Tongue

@Lana O' brien wrote:

I can see your profile avatar now, are you having trouble changing it?

Hi

My avatar is most definitely not my Facebook profile.  

I was given the chance to upload; it wasn't greyed out.

I'm unable to upload an avatar. I only get a empty dialog box.

I tried several browsers without success. How can I proceed?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Michael Holste (Microsoft)
Solution

Don't have video capture/encoding software on this machine so, here goes a sequence of screenshots that hopefully will do the trick

Click on the avatar (mine has a photo) until Profile drop down menu appears.Click on the avatar (mine has a photo) until Profile drop down menu appears.Click My Settings (above right)Click My Settings (above right)Tab browse over to AvatarsTab browse over to Avatars

View solution in original post