AI Builder - Custom review screen with support for master data

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I am bit new to the AI builder app and have explored the 'form processing' aspect as it fits my usecase of processing custom forms (with varying templates).

I understand that when this is used with 'Document Automation' there's a manual review screen that shows the fields extracted and allows manual correction of values. I want to be able to extend this screen (or create a new one) so that when correcting values manually, there's a drop-down with a set of values that the user can select from instead of typing in. I have a master list of values for the fields. In addition, I would like a date picker control next to a 'date' based field. So my idea is to use this screen in a flow which when triggered, does the form processing and based on a threshold confidence score a document will enter the manual review stage (if the confidence is less than threshold) which would show the custom review screen.

Is this requirement possible, perhaps using power app or something. Any guidance on this would be very helpful

1 Reply
Hi,
Actually the latest version of Document Automation does exactly want you want.
The "Document Automation Validator" flow checks the confidence and sends to "Manual review" state when confidence is below the threshold or if some fields are missing. Otherwise it goes to a "Validated" state.
You can customize the Validation Power Apps provided by just editing it and redesigning it.
Please contact aihelpen@microsoft.com if you need a call to get support to perform these changes.