SOLVED

Can I transfer Savings Plan from Pay as Go Subscription to CSP

Copper Contributor

I'm moving all my resources from Pay As Go subscription to CSP. I would like to move my saving plans too. Is it possible to move?

5 Replies
i'm fairly sure that this is an unsupported scenario, looking at the documentation for this : https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management-billing/manage/subscription-transfer#product... Your can however always try to create a billing ticket for the PAYG subscription and ask the support.
Microsoft Verified Best Answer
Sure thing. Thanks for response.
best response confirmed by Jill_Armour_Microsoft (Community Manager)
Solution

Hi @MJeenugara & @tkhtimengo 

I'm moving all my resources from Pay As Go subscription to CSP. I would like to move my saving plans too. Is it possible to move?

It depends on the agreement type. Since you mentioned CSP, are you referring to the MCA (Microsoft Customer Agreement?

If so, self-service reservation and savings plan transfers are supported as noted in the table on the following link - Azure product transfer hub - Microsoft Cost Management | Microsoft Learn

LicensingConcierge1_0-1711029418797.png

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

Note: If you are a Microsoft Reseller, support & assistance is available by contacting your Indirect Provider.

Accept as the solution

@MJeenugara I have marked as best response. Thank you. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jill_Armour_Microsoft (Community Manager)
Solution

Hi @MJeenugara & @tkhtimengo 

It depends on the agreement type. Since you mentioned CSP, are you referring to the MCA (Microsoft Customer Agreement?

If so, self-service reservation and savings plan transfers are supported as noted in the table on the following link - Azure product transfer hub - Microsoft Cost Management | Microsoft Learn

LicensingConcierge1_0-1711029418797.png

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

Note: If you are a Microsoft Reseller, support & assistance is available by contacting your Indirect Provider.

View solution in original post