Export a Section to Word or PDF

Iron Contributor

Has anyone figured out how to export a section to Word or PDF without having to do extensive repair work when it arrives in the new fomat? The worst problem is tables. Word seems to be a bit better- PDF is unusable. 

John

8 Replies
John,
I suppose printing each page to PDF in that section wouldn't do?
Phil

Please supply a sample of the section you want to send to word, once in word the pdf bit is easy.

JohnTillMan

The problem isn't doing it- It's what the PDF conversion does to the pages- I can't see how you can set any PDF settings. I've attached screenshots of a PDF result, from choosing Export> PDF, and a screenshot of the original page. If there are 20 or so pages in the section, I'd rather not do them individually. 

Need sample of the original data you are wanting as word/pdf

JohnTillMan

Hi John

The exporting part I can do- whether to PDF or to Word- the problem is what the conversion does to the page. In the previous post I uploaded PDF results. Here's the equivalent Word result.

Cheers

John

It is a sample of the original data you are wanting in word or pdf, not the result. What application is in before the export..

JohnTillMan

Hi John

I tried attaching an actual .one file, but this forum crashed when I did so. To answer your question, the application that the original data is in is OneNote.