SOLVED

Profiles in Delve recently updated?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

It looks like Delve profiles have been recently updated. Does anyone have information about the changes made and even more the changes to come?

I have long wanted proper profiles where you could click on a school to see everyone from that school, click on a project and see everyone on that project.  They have refined the User Interface to have these items visible again, but they are not clickable (yet?).

Any info appreciated!

Rob

EDIT:

Screenshots attached

- first one shows a snippet of calendar timeline

- second shows Skills as tags

- third shows Projects on the screen where you add and delete in your profile

Delve_1.jpg

Delve_2.jpg

Delve_3.jpg

8 Replies
Highlighted
Screenshot please
Highlighted
See original post, edited to include screenshots
Highlighted
This is actually not new and was announced here and in the message center more than a month ago
Highlighted
Best Response confirmed by Rob O'Keefe (Super Contributor)
Highlighted

@Juan Carlos González Martín wrote:
This is actually not new and was announced here and in the message center more than a month ago

That's great... I searched here before posting but did not see the announcement.  Now I see this one: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Delve/NEW-quot-People-Experiences-quot-throughout-Office-365/...

I did not get anything in Message Center, I just looked back over 2-3 months and did not see anything on Delve.

I hope they continue to progress with this!

Rob.

Highlighted

I had the skills setup to pull from custom skills term sets created in SharePoint Cloud 365. However, this feature disappeared and was replaced by a pre-defined list of skills. This pre-defined list doesn't represent the skills my org. uses and therefore is not longer a viable feature. Is there anyway to edit or customize the Delve skills?

Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Hello, this is not exactly on topic, but.... I cannot post a NEW thread here in Tech Community, is anyone else having that problem?
Highlighted
Apparently I can post in the same way I used to do