SOLVED

Office 365 Adoption Content Preview arrives

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Unusual for a Sunday but the Adoption Content Preview has arrived. As a note, if you are taking part, do read the instructions before you dive in! An analyst's dream so fire up Power BI :grinning_face:
5 Replies
Highlighted
Best Response confirmed by John Wynne (Valued Contributor)
Solution
Yeap, received it yesterday too...but people must aware that you must request to be part of the preview in order to receive it
Highlighted
Yes got it as well cool now it it time to play arround!
Highlighted

Got it too.  Looks very impressive, glad I signed up, as it's closed now I believe, though everyone won't have long to wait:

"The adoption content pack will become available for all customers to opt in by the end of December."

The adoption overview report alone is going to be very useful to help focus efforts on how well Office 365 is used in an organisation.  First-time users is a nice touch as well.

Highlighted

Has any one seen any details of the content pack becoming Generally Available? It's not on the Power BI directory!

It's the 29th December, so it could be released in the next two days, but I have my doubts Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
According to the article it's now going to be available for all users to Opt-In by the end of March.