Not seeing new Manage Teams - Is anyone?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The roadmap has the following, I"m not seeing this, is anyone else?

Manage Teams from Admin Center

A list of all teams in your organization is now available directly in the Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Admin Center. Simply click on “Teams” in the left navigation and select “Manage Teams” to see this list

• Featured ID: 42620
  • Added to Roadmap: 10/18/2018
  • Last Modified: 11/5/2018
  • Tags: Microsoft Teams

Email Icon

13 Replies
Highlighted
Nope, I saw that get completed at some point too, but none of the tenants I have, can see it yet.
Highlighted

I've had this available for a while now, as my tenant is on earlier "ring". However, today I do get issues with it:

Mgmt.Teams.Lifecycle.Details.Users.List.Messagebar.LoadTeams.Failed"

and correspondingly:

"No teams are available for this tenant"

Will ping the relevant folks.
Highlighted
Come on Vasil, you don't count in this ;-)...seriously, this is one of the examples of features that are supposed to be in Targeted Release, but they are not...
Highlighted
Juan, how do you know that it is in the Targeted Release program? i'm not seeing anything about that in the announcement
Highlighted
Ey Dean,
I don't know, I think it should already be bearing in mind they announced at Ignite....and you are right, first we shoul have a message in the message center
Highlighted
Hi Dean,

This appeared in our production tenancy yesterday, but not all the teams are currently manageable. It's good that we have the ability to create teams from the console, but no option so far to use team templates :unamused_face:

Rgds
Lee
Highlighted
Hi Dean,

This appeared in our production tenancy yesterday, but not all the teams are currently manageable. It's good that we have the ability to create teams from the console, but no option so far to use team templates :unamused_face:

Rgds
Lee
Highlighted

The background story is that a couple of bugs appeared after the initial support for teams management within the admin console, including the bug noted by Vasil (failure to list teams). It seems like the bugs are now fixed and the roll-out to tenants has restarted.

Highlighted

Some of the bugs may have been fixed, but while I can see the Teams now, I can't sort the list or do a search for anything other than the first word in a Team title. When basic functionality like this is missing, it shows how much the internal testing efforts still need to improve. @Karuana Gatimu

Highlighted
You should know from the new sharepoint admin that we get basics first then we’ll start getting the bells and whistles as they go. I’d rather have this now than wait for sorting :D
Highlighted

I don't understand how it is even possible to say that an unsortable table is a "minimum viable product", this is basic web page functionality that has existed for 20 years. If we try something like this with our customers, we lose their business.

Highlighted
Agree, however, if adding sort would have delayed it through another round of testing and caused weeks of waiting more, i'd rather have it now than weeks from now. I dunno, it can be looked at from either perspective.
Highlighted

That code has been written and tested a thousand times. One of my ongoing frustrations with O365 is that they keep reinventing wheels that were already very round. Evey single team/app/service has a slightly different way of displaying a list of items in a tabular format. Just compare the listing of teams, messages, licenses, people, groups, and sites. Everyone of them is different and looks like they came from different companies, yet they are just tabular listing of items.

I just noticed that the page which displays the team members has sorting enabled. It looks like they just failed to add it to the main page that lists the actual teams.