SOLVED

Yes It's Real! The Champions Community Call will be on October 17th

Microsoft

Hello O365 Champions!  

We have resolved our technical difficulties and returned from Ignite and we have so much great stuff for you!  Our Champion's call will proceed at both 8am and 5pm on October 17th.  Our agenda will include:

• Introduction and program overview 
  • Status on country expansion 
  • Truth from the Trenches: Managing Adoption Blockers
  • Preview of O365 Adoption Kit materials releasing later this month

Use the following links to join our call: 

8am Pacific Call - https://aka.ms/O365ChampsCallAM

5pm Pacific Call - https://aka.ms/O365ChampsCallPM

We will monitor this forum in case any of you have difficulties.  Feel free to ask any questions in advance of our meeting.  Meeting materials will always be posted here shortly after the meeting but we hope you join us in person so we can get to know you. 

The team and I are excited about this community and all you have to share!  Talk to you on the 17th.

52 Replies

This is incredible!  I've been waiting for this.  :)

best response confirmed by Andrew Dryanski (Occasional Reader)
Solution

Really looking forward to it, especially the preview of the Adoption Guide. 

This is great, it's nice to see that Microsoft recognizes the importance of supporting those of us trying to facilitate change within our organizations!

Thank you @Karuana Gatimu!  I can't wait!!

Cori (from Santa Monica)

This is great, but better if we have a link to append schedule in our calendar.

Yeeee haaa, Karuana & team are going to run the Champions meetings with Live Event! Nice that us champs can start getting the Live Event experience.

I have just joined the champions program, and I am looking forward to this :)

Cool. I didn't know Live Events were coming to Teams... I do now.

Looking forward to seeing this experience also.

Hi Karuana from Orlando Florida! Yes, Ignite was in our backyard. Our healthcare system has over 20,000 E3/E5 subscriptions. We're on the cusp of our migration to exchange online. Exciting times indeed!
Looking forward to this and to joining the Champions cohort.
Hello, would also love .ics links to add to my calendar. This, because I perpetually confuse time zones and struggle to join on time without one. Could I ask for it particularly because when we're driving adoption, it's all bout making it work for our champions to come along on the journey? & THANK YOU!
Thanks @karuana - looking forward to the call. As a champion, I think I can figure out how to create my own calendar invite LOL.

Hi Karuana, really excited to attend this session. Just a note that when the PM link is clicked, it shows the older session date from last week, and not the 17th. I'm sure the link will be updated, but just want to give the heads up! Eoin

Will the webinar also being recorded, you can watch it back at anytime. Also it's on  a time in the netherlands that we are going to home and the next we are sleeping. ;)

And in Ireland (and the UK) the early call will be during working hours (16h00 to 17h00) . 

At short notice many people are not going to be able to schedule a call during business hours for that time.. 

ps: Are there any other Irish or Ireland based champions on the call? (PM me if you are interested in having a meetup)

Hi Colm, I'm Irish also, just so happen to be working in Brisbane Australia, so the PM call lines up with 10am my time (business hours also)! I think re: suitable/unsuitable times, it looks as though this is one of the first Champions Community calls being facilitated, so I'm just glad to have the opportunity to join! :) I would hope that if this is successful, there might be more times available in the future that could suit a global audience.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Andrew Dryanski (Occasional Reader)
Solution

Really looking forward to it, especially the preview of the Adoption Guide. 

View solution in original post