Welcome to the Microsoft Bing Insider community forum!

Microsoft

We encourage you to continue to bring your enthusiasm and creativity to help us continue to improve Bing. With your engagement and support, we can continue to innovate.

We'd love to hear your thoughts about what you love about the current Microsoft Bing experience or tell us what is frustrating and needs improvements. We are using your comments and suggestions to guide us in building a better search engine. 

By having open, honest, and continued conversations with you, our Insider community, we hope we can better understand and meet your needs.

9 Replies

@lramsey Thanks for the welcome. Have to say, am kinda sad that we won't be having the monthly Teams get-togethers. Really enjoyed them and found them very interesting. I know nothing lasts forever, but you really kept me engaged that way. 

What can I say, appreciate the invite - I love Microsoft and the Bing search engine, everything else is history :waving_hand::beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes::thumbs_up: Thank you and take care!

@HeyU-notU-U We really enjoyed the monthly meetings too, and thank you so much for investing your time and effort into attending and giving feedback! We're hoping to still continue the dialogue and sense of community here.

This is going to push me out of my comfort zone. I don't have a Twitter account and I don't want one. I will try to keep up with some of the discussions here, but so far I'm a bit overwhelmed and put off by the forum user interface. 

@lramsey I too preferred the monthly meetings versus your new approach.  I enjoyed being able to see what was coming, giving my opinions, etc.  Hopefully, the forums here will be able to offer some of that experience as I seriously doubt Twitter will be of much use. Too much chatter and if you don't watch it regularly you miss a lot of stuff as most items roll off in 2-4 days. I know change is inevitable, but truly sorry to see this come about.

Hi @dollymart, thank yuo so much for engaging here, especially since it is outside of your comfort zone. We'll do our best to make it as easy as possible to share your feedback and keep up to date with Bing. 

@bleeman we'll definitely try to bring the value to these forums. Please let us know if we're missing the mark and we'll do what we can to keep improving! 

thanks for the platform. this is my website  https://apkgrace.com/the-greedy-cave-mod-apk/ how can i get support to improve my site performance through microsoft? are there any tools?