SOLVED

Microsoft Rewards in India

Copper Contributor

Microsoft reward is not available in India yet. Why is it so?

By when will it be available to Indians?

I use chromium-based Edge and bing search and still no rewards!!

24 Replies
Hi,
this is Edge insider community. Microsoft rewards belong to another section.
Bing community is here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/bing/ct-p/Bing
best response confirmed by AdithyaRU (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Thanks @HotCakeX!

@AdithyaRU I'm moving your message to the Bing area which is more appropriate for this question. 

Thank you @Eric Starker . I'll be waiting for the response there...

@AdithyaRU We're excited to announce, as of today, Give with Bing has expanded to 7 new markets. While India isn't on the list right now, you can keep a look out on our blog for future announcements.

It's always a good news to see special Bing features are accessible to more parts of the world :)

@AdithyaRU, You can access Microsoft rewards using any paid or free VPN. Set the VPN to the US and now you can access Microsoft rewards but if u enter and win a sweepstake, you won't be able to get that, for example, if you win a Microsoft surface sweepstake, you won't be able to get it because Microsoft won't deliver it in India because Microsoft rewards is not available in India yet but you can get the virtual rewards like Xbox game pass, Microsoft gift cards and all. To get rewards for bing searches, you need to sign in to Microsoft rewards in the browser u use and set the bing to the USA using any VPN as I told before  I know this because I also live in India. Hope I helped you!
You can use VPNs like Hola VPN (I also use Hola VPN(chrome extension)), Hoxx VPN and there are many more free VPNs out there. 

@Khushav 

Spoiler

@Khushav wrote:

@AdithyaRU, You can access Microsoft rewards using any paid or free VPN. Set the VPN to the US and now you can access Microsoft rewards but if u enter and win a sweepstake, you won't be able to get that, for example, if you win a Microsoft surface sweepstake, you won't be able to get it because Microsoft won't deliver it in India because Microsoft rewards is not available in India yet but you can get the virtual rewards like Xbox game pass, Microsoft gift cards and all. To get rewards for bing searches, you need to sign in to Microsoft rewards in the browser u use and set the bing to the USA using any VPN as I told before  I know this because I also live in India. Hope I helped you!
You can use VPNs like Hola VPN (I also use Hola VPN(chrome extension)), Hoxx VPN and there are many more free VPNs out there. 

Using VPN, proxies or other means to fake your location is against the terms of services of Microsoft Rewards and gets your account Banned from using Microsoft Rewards in the future.

@Khushav Uh-oh, Microsoft is waiting to get your account banned...
Obviously something like Rewards that has to do with money and they have a specific country list, is taken seriously. if VPN was allowed, a supported country list would be meaningless, anyone could jump to a supported country in few seconds.
You told that we can get xbox gamepass and 'Gift cards' but we can't get roblox gift card why is that so?
The publisher of the game probably didn't want that. lots of reasons.

@Khushav I tried the method I earned 7000 points and tried to redeem XBOX game pass but it told me that there was a problem with either my account or the order . Can you please help me with it, cause it took a lot of time to earn the points.

Thank You...

Hi @Dhruv31, for issues redeeming Microsoft Rewards points, you'll need to reach out to our Microsoft Rewards support team. They'll be able to help resolve this for you. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

hey can anyone help me please how do i reedem rewards in india its asks for my phone number but it doesnt have india on it :(

Dfbdc
even if you use vpn you need to verify residence througth phone no. so you want get rewards using vpn i hope rewards comes to india this year plz.

@Dhruv31 hey... sorry to say it but since you used a VPN your account has gotten banned... 

@Khushav 

Hi, I'm also from INDIA. I have a question..., that can I buy robux card and get robux digital code from Microsoft rewards??

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thank You!

now bing rewards is available on india
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AdithyaRU (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Thanks @HotCakeX!

@AdithyaRU I'm moving your message to the Bing area which is more appropriate for this question. 

View solution in original post