Welcome to the Blockchain AMA!

Former Employee

We are very excited to kick of this hour of live Q&A with the Blockchain product team! 

Please submit your questions as a new thread in the Blockchain Group so we can easily identify and answer them. You can identify official Microsoft responders by the blue circle around their profile avatar.

If this is your first AMA, review the AMA Guide. After the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and share it in the community. 

To get started, please introduce yourself below along with where you are joining us from!

Azure Blockchain_AMA2.png

The Blockchain team is busy here taking your questions!

BlockchainAMA.jpeg

39 Replies

Welcome all! This is Maddie from the Community Team. I'm excited for all your Blockchain questions!

Hello everyone! Daniel from the Microsoft Tech Community team here, excited to have this discussion about Blockchain with you all :)

Happy to join this AMA. I am Daragh Morrissey, a Strategist from our WW Financial Services team. Working with our customers to understand the business value of this technology and happy to share experiences from the different customer journeys

Hi everyone, I'm Sid a software developer in the Blockchain engineering team here at Microsoft Azure. Looking forward to address your questions about Blockchain and Microsoft!

Hi everyone - this is Derek Martin, an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect from Dallas, Texas. Excited to see how the discussion unfolds!

Lana here from the community team! Excited for our very first Azure 'Ask Microsoft Antying'!

Nancy from Resolution Media. I am in Los Angeles.

Hi - Andrew from nedwos.co.uk in sunny Blackpool, UK - just lurking (and learning) today :)
Pete Schnettler, Modern Apps COE, Blockchain domain lead.

Welcome @Deleted! 

Hi All!

I'm Craig, a program manager in the Azure blockchain engineering team. Looking forward to your questions about blockchain and Microsoft!

Welcome Andrew! Feel free to jump in if you have a question or feedback :)

Hi all, I'm Adam. I'm an Enterprise Architect based in Cirencester, UK. Hoping to learn how blockchain is going change the world!

Welcome, Adam! Thanks for joining us.

When can the questions begin?
Filip here from Theledger.be! just curious about this community :)

I am Suparna from Mumbai, India.

Hi Adam- go ahead and ask your questions now! Please post in a new thread.