Unable to add ASR and Backup Solutions (successfully) to my OMS Workspace

Copper Contributor

I have recently created an OMS Workspace and successfully configured the Antimalware, Updates, and Automation solutions.  Although I can add ASR and Backup - I cannot configure them, when I click view (from within the OMS Portal) on either ASR or Backup, I just get a blank page.

I opened a ticket with support a couple of weeks ago - they indicated that it was an issue with the deployed Solution and the dev team was aware and it would be fixed. No timeline was provided - I'm finding it hard to believe that this was be unavailable for multiple weeks now.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Has anybody configured this successfully recently?

3 Replies
Hi Oscar,

In the OMS it shows as available but its not still not released for the public use.
This may be helpful to you
https://feedback.azure.com/forums/267889-log-analytics/suggestions/15052689-support-for-arm-backup-a...

Hi Oscar,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have been facing issues in deploying a complete solution to OMS. We are trying to come up with alternatives. I will update this thread as soon as I have an update (I will try to update by Jan 12th, 2018)

Regards,

P.V.R.Kartik