SOLVED

Tuesdays with Corey: Azure Migrate Tool demo

Microsoft

I produce a weekly show called TUesdays with Corey. I thought I'd share an episode here in the Technical Community to see what you think. I've got 4 more ready to go to cover off August - what topics would you like to have covered? 

In this episode of AzureTwC - Corey Sanders, Corporate VP - Microsoft Azure Compute team sits down with Abhishek Hemrajani, Principal PM Manager on the Azure Compute Team to talk about Azure Migrate utility. 

This tool went General Availability around 6 months ago, but has been going through various improvements since it's release. Assess your local on-prem environment, estimate costs and identify server dependencies before kicking off the replication to Azure. 

Post any questions, topic ideas or general conversation here in the comments OR online on via Twitter with #AzureTwC

Follow @CoreySandersWA
Follow @RicksterCDN

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Neil Peterson (Microsoft)
Solution

There is a lot more information available for migrating to Azure here. The Azure migration center also includes a webcast from Corey "Start your cloud migration journey with the Azure migration webinar series"

check it out

Pierre Roman

Follow @WiredCanuck

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Neil Peterson (Microsoft)
Solution

There is a lot more information available for migrating to Azure here. The Azure migration center also includes a webcast from Corey "Start your cloud migration journey with the Azure migration webinar series"

check it out

Pierre Roman

Follow @WiredCanuck

View solution in original post