and provided this code to the other registrar

but today they told me that the current registrar has rejected transfer

any help ?

2 Replies

@devmostafa

Facing same problem.

Have you managed to solve it?

Thanks

best response confirmed by motasem13 (Microsoft)
Solution

@devmostafa would you please follow these steps:

You can't transfer your domain if it's within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, if a 60-day lock was applied after updating domain contact information, or if your domain has Ownership Protection.

Follow this steps in order move the domain outside of Azure:

1. In Azure, open the domain resource. Under domain management, Open Advanced Management Portal.
  2. On the Management portal, click on the domain you are going to transfer.
  3. Scroll down to Privacy Settings, be sure to turn Privacy off.

motasem13_4-1607327823057.png

1. Scroll down to Additional Settings, turn off Domain Lock.
  2. On Additional Settings, click on Transfer my domain away from Azure.
  3. Follow the onscreen suggestions presented. Click on Continue with transfer.
  4. An "EPP Code" will be generated. The customer will need to present this code to his new registrar.
  5. After 12-24 hours of the Transfer being initiated, open again the Advanced Management Portal. Click on the Domains drop down list. Select the Transfers option.
  1. The domain you wish to transfer should appear on this list. Select it and click on Accept Transfer.

motasem13_5-1607327847402.png

1. After all the data has been validated, the new registrar will approve the request.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by motasem13 (Microsoft)
Solution

@devmostafa would you please follow these steps:

You can't transfer your domain if it's within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, if a 60-day lock was applied after updating domain contact information, or if your domain has Ownership Protection.

Follow this steps in order move the domain outside of Azure:

1. In Azure, open the domain resource. Under domain management, Open Advanced Management Portal.
  2. On the Management portal, click on the domain you are going to transfer.
  3. Scroll down to Privacy Settings, be sure to turn Privacy off.

motasem13_4-1607327823057.png

1. Scroll down to Additional Settings, turn off Domain Lock.
  2. On Additional Settings, click on Transfer my domain away from Azure.
  3. Follow the onscreen suggestions presented. Click on Continue with transfer.
  4. An "EPP Code" will be generated. The customer will need to present this code to his new registrar.
  5. After 12-24 hours of the Transfer being initiated, open again the Advanced Management Portal. Click on the Domains drop down list. Select the Transfers option.
  1. The domain you wish to transfer should appear on this list. Select it and click on Accept Transfer.

motasem13_5-1607327847402.png

1. After all the data has been validated, the new registrar will approve the request.

View solution in original post